The 2017 Committee Comprises:
- Western Returned Scholars Association
- The People’s Government of the City of Quanzhou
- The People’s Government of Dehua County
- Centre de recherche franco-chinois sur l’art et la culture
- Winland Creative Foundation
Dehua, Quanzhou, Fujian Province, China
The “Blanc de Chine” International Ceramic Art Award Residency Programme was established in 2016.
It is an annual residency program that unearths, selects, develops, and exhibits world-class ceramic artists in an open, fair and impartial manner, and
establishes for both Western and Chinese artists (not limited to ceramic artists) a platform based on the reality of their respective cultures.
Through the medium of ceramics the program seeks to build upon participants’ strengths, creating works of both creativity and innovation.